Leave your children in good hands. Name a legal guardian!


Ever wondered what ought to happen to your minor children should you and your partner pass away? Though this could be an emotionally-charged topic you may not want to think about, it is important that you do everything to ensure the right care for your underage children.

Why don’t you start by making a will in which you appoint an individual who will look after them in the unfortunate event that you and your partner decease during their minority? 

Read the full article: Care for your children – Blog | ExpatGuide.nl